Manage your card your way with CardValet®. Turn it on or off, better control spending, review your finances, and more.
CardValet® from Fiserv is a service offered by DFCU for debit cardholders that allows you to manage your finances by controlling how, when, and where cards are used through your mobile device.
- Turn your DFCU debit card on and off with one touch from your smartphone
- Monitor when and where your debit card is used with instant notifications when your card is used
- Set spending limits on your card — great for parents or those who wish to stick to a budget
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Free app available for iPhone® and Android™
Turn Your Card On and Off
Misplace your debit card? Do not fret about it getting into the wrong hands! You can now temporarily turn your debit card off right from your smartphone using the CardValet mobile app. When your card is turned off no purchases or withdrawals will be approved. Once you find your debit card you can turn it back on using the same feature within the CardValet mobile app.
Trying to stick to a budget or would you like to set limits on teen debit cardholders spending? With the CardValet mobile app you can set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
Review Balances and Transactions
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
For more information please visit CardValet.com.