DFCU's New Online Banking & Mobile
We are happy to announce the launch of our new online & mobile banking system! This upgrade will provide members with a more modern approach to online banking, more flexibility, upgraded systems and a mobile friendly experience.
System Upgrade Status
See first-time login instructions below.
- Previous Credit Sense users: please use website for inital access.
- New Enrolling members can use App or Website.
- Web Connect
- QuickenBooks Online
- QFX and OFX exports
Products phasing in:
- Future Releases:
- Open Transfer within Mobile App (currently available within website login).
- CardHub Web (currently available within mobile app).
App Store Google Play
NOW able to register or enroll from Mobile and iPad/Tablet devices!
Signing into our new and enhanced online banking system will be different. If you are currently signed up for online banking, click the button above ONLINE BANKING and follow these steps:
- Use your Current User ID for login. Your password will be the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- Review terms and conditions, click the box and hit continue.
- You will then need to change your password. Remember your current password is the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- You will then be verified via phone call or text message with the current phone number we have on file.
- After the phone call or text message, you will enter the verification code provided and then hit the verify button.
- You will then need to answer 5 security questions
For current users of online banking you can find a step by step guide with screenshots by clicking on the following link: Online Banking Upgrade Logon Guide for Current Online Banking Users
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking and would like to do so, you can click the button above ENROLL NOW.
You can also find a step by step guide with screenshots on how to enroll by clicking on the following link: New Enrollment into Online Banking Guide (coming very soon).