My Credit Union
At MyCreditUnion.gov, you’ll find useful information on credit unions and financial tools and resources. This website was created by the NCUA as a resource for consumers.
GreenPath Financial Wellness
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
Dannemora Federal Credit Union has partnered with GreenPath to give you free access to money management and financial education services.
GreenPath is a non-profit company that partners with you to achieve your financial goals.
You can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- Call toll-free 877-337-3399 today!
GreenPath Financial Wellness. Empowering people to lead financially healthy lives.
Financial stress slowing you down? Let us help you lighten your load. Learn More by calling 877-337-3399 or at www.greenpath.com/dannemora
Banzai Financial Literacy
We now offer Banzai — a premium online financial literacy program — to educators and students for free.
Teachers and students can benefit from:
- Learning through real-life adult financial situations
- Teaching courses designed for specific age groups:
- Banzai Junior (ages 8–12)
- Banzai Teen (ages 12–18)
- Banzai Plus (ages 16+)
- Grading with an easy-to-use online tool
BudgetSmartBudgetSmart is a new and exciting software program now available on our website. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, "pop-up" boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Click on the BudgetSmart logo or download the program now to your computer FREE of charge, and you're on your way to creating your own personalized budget